[TR] TR4 Carpet install

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4 Carpet install
From: <richhalpern@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 12:42:33 -0500 (CDT)
All,

The good news is that the bodywork is done on the TR4 and I am ready for paint.
I guess the bad is that after it comes back from the paint shop, it is time to
install the new interior. I am wondering if I can tap any experience installing
a TR4 carpet set. Do I have to use the traditional snaps (the new floors have
none), or is there another, more modern way to keep the carpet and pad in place.

Regards,
Rich
61 TR4 (almost ready to roll)

===     http://www.vtr.org