[TR] Brake pulling right - rear left cylinder?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Brake pulling right - rear left cylinder?
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@rmi.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 19:09:49 -0500
Hello, list. My 250 is pulling hard to the right on moderate-to-hard
braking. (Some say I never do anything moderately in the car, but I deny
that.)  We thought that perhaps the front left brake cylinder might be
leaking, since fluid (fluif) was recently low.  However, my husband,
Roger, sees nothing leaking from either braking unit in the front, and
only some leaking from the left rear cylinder.

Can a leak in the left rear wheel cause pulling to the right that feels
like it's in the front? Or do we look for another cause?

Many thanks,
Pat Fischer

===     http://www.vtr.org