RE: [TR] TR4 in 1969 Daytona 24

To: steven@newellboys.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] TR4 in 1969 Daytona 24
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:36:09 -0400
>I stumbled across this story by John Debo about his TR4 entry in the
>Daytona 24 hour race in 1969. The second link is to his writeup of his
>corner worker experience.
>    http://www1.fccj.edu/jdebo/Daytona%2024,%201969.htm
>    http://www1.fccj.edu/jdebo/toppage1.htm
>
>Steven Newell
>Littleton, CO USA
>'62 TR4 x 2 etc.

Thanks, Steven. Very fun reading. Wonder who the three guys from Maryland
were?

I went to The Longest Day of Nelson 24-hour race twice, once with a TR7 and
once with a Mustang GT. It was pure Car Abuse. Definitely insane. Sort of
like Destructive Testing; how much can a car withstand? More than one would
think, it turns out.

John H.

===     http://www.vtr.org