RE: [TR] thanks for your responses

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] thanks for your responses
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 00:01:39 -0500
On 24 Nov 2006 at 18:37, Randall wrote:

> Hmmm, time for another "introduction" thread ?

Like TeriAnn, I was an original member of british-cars@alliant.com,
the progenitor of the whole LBC-by-computer thingy.  That list was
begun around 1988, give or take a year, by Dale Cook (Ovr Fovnder),
owner of an MGB.  When Dale left Alliant he handed the list to me and
I ran it for another year or two, during which time it grew from a
few dozen people to five hundred scattered over several continents.
When I left Alliant my new employer's networking people didn't quite
know how to deal with it so I handed the list to mjb who nurtured it
to its current glory.  For various reasons I disconnected until about
5 years ago, then discovered just what mjb had wrought.  (Well done,
Mark!)

I'm 58, drove a variety of cars before the Spitfire, but have owned
my Spitfire for about 20 years, the GT6 for 5.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com

===     http://www.vtr.org