[TR] TR4 Steering wheels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4 Steering wheels
From: Jim and Andreas Vassiliadis <diggle@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 07:27:48 +1300
The ones for auction on Ebay seem to almost always be missing the horn
button.
Is the horn button listed on Moss Europe the correct looking button?
I had a look and it seems that the other parts such as the spring etc are
available.

I went to a classic car auction because a car museum was closing down.
People came from all over New Zealand and there were lots of phone and online
bids for the memorabilia and the 91 cars.
I was interested in the Isetta bubble car which did not have any rust or rot
but had peeling paint and rotten rubber everywhere ie it needed a complete
restoration.
The price range was NZ$5000 (US$3600) to NZ$9000 which I thought was fair. IT
went for NZ$20500.
An MBG with a bit rust bubble along the top of the rear guards failed to reach
its reasonable reserve of NZ$13000 which I thought was about correct. 90% of
the cars sold though.

Jim and his 1962 TR4

===     http://www.vtr.org