[TR] Grease

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [TR] Grease
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:49:12 -0500
     Anyone have brand names of the silicone grease appropriate
polyurethane bushings?  Also, is there a brand name for the "bear"
grease used on the transmission bearing carrier when installing the
Gunst TO bearing.
     I decided to pull the engine for bearings and to redo the crank.
The journals were scored badly.  I've got it ready to come out, only
took one day.I must be getting good at this. I'm thinking I should just
replace all the regular nuts with wing nuts and have a quick release
engine:)   Thanks in advance.  John Mitchell  76 TR6.

===     http://www.vtr.org