[TR] Looking for Specific TR7

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Looking for Specific TR7
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 10:02:54 -0800
Hey folkes...   I'm looking to buy a specific TR7.   As I am not in a
rush, I prefer to wait for just the right car to show up.

I am interested in buying a 1979/1980  TR7 Convertible or Coupe, WHITE,
Unmodified/original, in VERY good condition, relatively low miles,
definitely no significant rust.

If anyone spots such a car, let me know.

Not interested in earlier years, different colors, cars that need
restoration, etc. etc.

I just want the car for a daily driver, not a project.   I used to have
such a car and I miss it!

--Justin Wagner
jmwagnersales.com

===     http://www.vtr.org