[TR] Question about a lead on my TR6 solenoid

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Question about a lead on my TR6 solenoid
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 21:57:41 -0800
On the solenoid of my '74 TR6 I have two spade leads.  One is for the
ignition wire and of course it was hooked up but there is another almost
half the size of the ignition lead and it had nothing connected to it.  Does
anyone know what this lead on the solenoid is for?  Thanks, Jim

name of winmail.dat]

===     http://www.vtr.org