[TR] TR3A hood sticks to chassis attachment

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3A hood sticks to chassis attachment
From: amcewen2@cogeco.ca
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 16:34:23 -0500
The hood sticks attach to the chassis with little "L" shaped brackets,
with the hinge being the short side of the L and the screws to the
body being the long side and the whole L lying on its back
making the hinge stuck up above the screws.

Which way should this bracket face?  Should the hinge be on the side
facing the fuel tank or the door (mine faces the tank)?  Im trying
to adjust my top and the hood stick bows arent lining up with the
seams on the top so I thought I should ask It looks like they might
line up better if I swapped the brackets across the car to bring the
sticks forward about 2 inches.

Thanks,

Art McEwen

===     http://www.vtr.org