[TR] Overdrive leak.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Overdrive leak.
From: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 20:53:40 +0100
Respected Listers,

I ask your indulgence for seeking help twice in a week.
Whilst lying under my sumpless engine in the course of curing an increasing
oil leak from same I became aware of  an oil drip, this time of gear oil. It
is coming from between the cover plate which fits on the left side of the
overdrive (and to which the solenoid is attached) and the main overdrive
casing. This leak is between annoying and unacceptable.
Can this plate be removed in place to remake the joint or must I pull the
gearboxout?

David Brister
1967 TR4A suitable for calming raging seas.

It has removed 1213 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

===     http://www.vtr.org