RE: [TR] Lift Thread

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Lift Thread
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:53:41 -0800
> Get a pair of CRT-focus safety glasses.  You don't neet to
> see things far away when working under a car, so you don't
> need bifocals.  :-)

Or for the economy-minded, the 99-cent store sometimes has reading glasses.
I bought an assortment in strengths from 1.0 to 3.25 and find they are very
handy in the garage.

It is a bit strange not being able to see where you are walking, but it's no
big deal to slip them off while walking around.  And I'm gradually learning
to navigate the garage by braille <G>

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org