Re: [TR] Considering tube shock conversion for 4A

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumphs List), BearTranserv@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Considering tube shock conversion for 4A
From: spamiam@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 17:11:43 +0000
I tend to agree with you.  I had modified some lever valves to a stiffer
setting, and I liked them.  I just thought that I might get all that AND MORE
with tube shocks.

Before I spend $335 on shocks plus the brackets, maybe I should adjust my
current valves (or buy some "heave duty" valves and see what I get).  After I
get the "competition" springs?

-Tony

From: BearTranserv@aol.com

In a message dated 5/5/2006 7:08:56 AM Mountain Standard Time,