Trunion Bolts--TR3B

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Trunion Bolts--TR3B
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:30:53 -0500
List,

I seem never to learn (although I am getting better)....I seem to
have misplaced the bolts that attach the steering unit (TR3-B) to the
frame of the car.  I've looked at Moss's catalog as well as the TR
parts manual and the Triumph shop manual and I may just be
overlooking it, bit I cannot find any reference to the bolts but an
"HB....." # which I also cannot cross reference.

I'm sure the collective wisdom of the list can provide me with the
specs I need.

By the way, if you look at the Moss page http://tinyurl.com/dhufq
its the bolts on the right on the part just below part #45.  It has no part #.

Thanks.

Doug

===     http://www.vtr.org