RE: web site for Morgans

To: "MIKE CARROLL" <mikey22@prodigy.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: web site for Morgans
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:11:11 -0800
Mike, You might try a note to Tcherek Kamstra at tkamstra@sonic.net. Tcherek is
the daughter of the long time west coast distributor of Morgans. His house
above Bodega Bay in CA is a Morgan haven. There must be a couple of dozen up
there. From the earliest to the newest into which he is stuffing Supercharged
Corvette V-8s. He and Tcherek are really eccentric characters but then again
aren't most of us. Not sure there is a site like Triumphs@autox but they may be
able to steer you friend to other resources. Tcherek is our webmaster for the
North Bay British Car Club www.NOBBC.com

Deano