Re: Panasport wheel repair/replacement in DC area?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Panasport wheel repair/replacement in DC area?
From: Don Elliott <d.k.elliott@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 21:47:57 -0500
I've used a place that was highly recommended in Atlanta once called
Wheel Wizard to straighten an older alloy wheel I knew I could never
match that sounds like it was damaged worse than yours.  Worked out fine
but it wasn't cheap; as I recall it was over $100 and I then had to
refinish the wheel as the finish was burned off where they straightened it.

I just did a quick search and saw they had a web site with a price list;
www.wheelwizard.com.  Unfortunately, it may be more economical to just
buy another wheel, assuming they are readily available.

Don Elliott
Marietta, GA

===     http://www.vtr.org