Panasport wheel repair/replacement in DC area?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Panasport wheel repair/replacement in DC area?
From: Ted Stevens <trstevens@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:44:49 -0500
I managed to hit a curb in my TR6 yesterday (fairly low speed).  It threw
the alignment off and dented the lip on one of my 15" Panasport wheels.  I
think they're the 6 inch diameter, but might be 6.5.  The damage appears to
be limited to about 2 inches along the outside lip, which is dented in
maybe 1/4 inch.

I've heard that there are places that will repair alloy wheels.  Has anyone
on the list had experience with any of them?

If repair's not an option, I guess I'm in the market for a replacement.  I
have no idea if current production Panasports would match.  These are
several years old.

Suggestions/comments?

===     http://www.vtr.org