Re: GT6 Parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6 Parts
From: shovel@mail.megapathdsl.net
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:13:24 -0800
Hi Alex,
I can recommend spitbits. I am rebuilding my '71 GT6 and have
purchased just about everything from them.  Nigel has the seal and
just about anything else you may want. Friendly, fast service, good
prices and the only supplier I know of who prints a GT6 only
catalogue. The seals spitbits carries are better than the original, I
just installed mine and I am very pleased.

http://www.spitbits.com

1-800-201-9494

NFI just like to support a good supplier.

Barry
'71 GT6 soon to be on the road.

===     http://www.vtr.org