Getting the brake drum back on

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Getting the brake drum back on
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:16:26 -0500
   I have one brake drum off to replace a worn hub.  Without thinking I
pushed the brake pedal pushing out the wheel cylinder somewhat and now I
cant get the drum back on.  I've tried opening the bleeder and using a
big clamp to push in on the shoes to no avail.   The brakes were rebuilt
last year and the wheel cylinders are new.  I also scewed the adjusters
all the way anti-clockwise. Anyone have any suggestions?    TIA.  John
Mitchell    76 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org