know of anyone buying cores?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: know of anyone buying cores?
From: Don Elliott <d.k.elliott@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 19:44:56 -0500
I've recently purchased the contents of a basement of a guy who raced
tr3's and tr4's in the early eighties.  Some of the parts I'm interested
in; others I won't need.

More specifically, I have 10+ cylinder heads, probably 8 cams, 6 or 8
water pump assemblies, 6 or 8 pressure plates, many calipers,
crankshafts, generators, starters, etc.  Does anyone know of anyone
buying cores?  I'd prefer to do a few bulk sales than do the ebay route.

Thanks.

Don Elliott

===     http://www.vtr.org