New Triumph Acclaim website

To: triumph_acclaim@yahoogroups.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Triumph Acclaim website
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 20:53:12 +0000
Dear All,

I am pleased to say that I have finally got around to uploading some
general web pages on the Triumph Acclaim.   Linked from the main page
are full technical specifications, details of body colours, trim,
options, accessories, and various other obscure bits of information,
including how to decode an Acclaim VIN and precisely what Ladbroke Avon
did to a car to make it an "Avon Acclaim".   Access is via
http://www.hargreave-mawson.demon.co.uk/AcclaimFAQ.html

Feel free to drop in, have a poke around, and, if you feel so inclined,
let me know what you think...

ATB
--
Mike
Ellie  - 1963 White Triumph Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV

===     http://www.vtr.org