RE: GET oil dipstick tube

To: <elliottr@rmi.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GET oil dipstick tube
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:36:42 -0800
It's a press fit. Will come out with upward pressure and a bit of judicious
wiggling. Not to far side to side now.

Deano

This is probably one of those dumb questions, but ....

I am taking my GT6  engine apart to take into the machine shop and I don't see
an obvious way to get the dipstick tube out.  Does it just pull out? Is there a
bolt that I missed?  Should I not be trying to remove it?

Thanks,

Roger Elliott

===     http://www.vtr.org