RE: Fall in the Rockies

To: levilevi@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fall in the Rockies
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 11:03:15 -0500
>BlankHit 73 here today and it was a beautiful fall day in Colorado.
>
>Made me glad I hadn't started on the winter to do list yet.  Even with all
>the
>6 needs done to it I still had great fun cruising the foothills with the
>tonneau cover on...didn't even need the heater.
>
>Bud Rolofson

It was in the 70s yesterday (Sunday) in Maryland. In the morning I heard a
horn honk. I looked outside and a white TR3 was driving by. On the way to
the grocery store, I passed a Big Healey going the other way. As I turned
into my driveway returning from the store, Bob Clark and Nanette went by the
other way in the TR3.

I took these as a sign and got the TR3 out. It was great. I like the sound
of going through a big pile of leaves on the road, then looking in the
mirror (such as it is) and seeing the leaves flying around.

At home, my kittens chased each other through the leaves in the yard. I
think they had fun too.

John H

===     http://www.vtr.org