Re: TR4 fan Q2

To: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Subject: Re: TR4 fan Q2
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 05:33:44 -0700
If a fan is blowing air most efficiently in the direction of the
engine, it is logically also pulling the most air in through the
radiator, unless the air ducting is not present.  The whole idea
of heat exchange is to maximize the heat transfer taking place
in the radiator.
Thanks, Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson