RE: 3a wiring - horns

To: <jim.wallace@netscape.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 3a wiring - horns
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:49:12 -0800
> Even though it's only been seven years since I removed the wiring harness
> from my 3A, I can't recall a detail about the horn wires:
> Are there two wires emanating from the horn fuse, one to each horn, or, is
> there one wire to the right horn, and a wire crossing somewhere under the
> apron to the left horn?

When in doubt, check the factory wiring diagram.  It shows that there are
two wires leaving the fuse block, one for each horn.

There is a wire that crosses over, but it's on the button side of the horns,
and crosses through the wiring harness on the bulkhead, not under the apron.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org