Re: TR6 windshield and frame

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 windshield and frame
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:46:13 -0700
ASesso@aol.com wrote:

>...My question is should I install the frame without
>the glass or have them install the glass while the frame is off the car?

I think either way would work.  I was involved in other interior work on
my TR4 while I had the frame off and I just dropped the frame off at the
glass place for a couple of days and they fit the new windscreen for
me.  They didn't seem to mind working on it without the car, though if
one was installing it oneself I think it would be easier to do on the car.

Geo Hahn