TR6 windshield and frame

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 windshield and frame
From: ASesso@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 13:53:05 EDT
I am continuing the restoration of my 1971 TR6 and after battling with the
installation of the wiper mechanics and installation of the heater I am trying
to decide whether the timing is right to install the windshield frame. I have
to  replace the glass but after reading numerous list comments I will let a
professional do this for me.My question is should I install the frame without
the glass or have them install the glass while the frame is off the car? Any
comments would be welcome.
               Thanks
                   Art