Most Dangerous Tool

To: "'TR'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Most Dangerous Tool
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 14:43:45 -0500
I've got a shop full of power tools from a radial arm saw to a band saw,
drill press, lathe etc and got to thinking about what is the most dangerous
tool I own. Lately I've spent a lot of time working on the TR6, cutting and
grinding in fairly tight areas and decided to give the most dangerous tool
award to my angle grinder armed with a cut off wheel. Even when using it on
metal clamped in a vise, it "scares" me. Noise, sparks, gobs of torque,
blade keeps spinning after turning it off etc... Luckily it doesn't "kick
back" like a circular saw or chain saw but it sure commands my full
attention 100% of the time.

What's your most dangerous tool?..... and yes I understand that it's the
user that makes tools dangerous :-)

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/