Re: Cranking by hand 1 on 1(was Adjusting Valves)

To: technical@iwnet.screaming.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cranking by hand 1 on 1(was Adjusting Valves)
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:00:08 EST
In a message dated 11/24/03 5:57:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
technical@iwnet.screaming.net writes:

<< Hi Dave
 Thanks for the heads up on hand cranking a motor. Seems like common sense
 should have told me all that but I guess not. I anticipate this will come in
 useful for starting my 2 cylinder Lister diesel 16kva 3ph generator if I
 ever figure out re-wiring the control circuits after the guy who
 decommissioned it just removed all the wires without tagging them! :-( >>

Try   http://www.enginads.com/sprkarcs.cgi         This is a BBS for
generators, lots of interesting old stuff.

Harold