About Spam Sorry about the bandwidth!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: About Spam Sorry about the bandwidth!
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:13:24 -0000
Hi Folks
I just wanted to ask if I am the first person on the list to receive a Spam
mail in what looks like Russian without being native Russian?
I thought nearly 70% of my downloads being Spam was bad (yes it is filtered
straight to the bin) but at least until now I could understand what they
were trying to get me to do/buy, but this has really made me laugh, the
first useful Spam?

Graham

---