re: accelator pedal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: accelator pedal
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:02:22 EST
Terry,
TR gas pedaling requires artful and sweet technique whereas punching
clutch/brake pedals is harder on the feet.
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74
-------
As I keep getting to know this little TR3A better during the restoration, one
thing strikes me as a bit aberrational.  Why would obviously talented
engineers have put rubber pads on the clutch and the brake pedals, but not on
the gas pedal?  ...The latter is, after all, the only one I ever use.
:-)
Terry Smith
1959 TR3A TS 58667 (In pieces, but they're CLEAN pieces.)