Re: Gasket Goo

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gasket Goo
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:44:03 -0000
Randall is the HPF clear and un-missable on the box or tube, or is it in
small print somewhere obscure, I think there is a possibility they have
changed ours as I thought the last lot I used became tacky during
application making it harder to apply evenly, is this a symptom that we have
been provided with the same stuff? Of course, the comparison is relying on
the grey matter for the before condition and I'm sure it is not so good
now......what were we corresponding about!  ;-)

Graham.