RE: Gasket Goo

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gasket Goo
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:17:06 -0800
> Never seen HPF on the tubes over here, ours is still the smear it
> on with a finger stuff, but that is not to say they haven't changed the
solvent,
> though I haven't noticed a change in the way it goes on.

Thanks, Graham.  Must be a US-only thing then, I'll try to order some next
time I buy parts from the UK.  "Hylomar HPF" still smears on with a finger,
but doesn't go on as easily or smoothly as the original IMO, and dries much
faster.  It's a slightly different color of blue, too, but I can't remember
at the moment which one is lighter.

Randall