re: Cooper Sportmaster metric tires...air pressure..

To: cbohn@sidepipe.com, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Cooper Sportmaster metric tires...air pressure..
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:17:55 -0700
Chris,
Drive around the block a few times to get the tires up to temperature,
then put a few stripes of white liquid shoe polish across the tread of
the tire give it a couple minutes to dry. Then drive around the block
again then look at the wear pattern of the shoe polish, if the edges are
worn and not the middle raise the pressure, lower the pressure if the
middle is worn and not the edges when you have an even wear pattern you
have the right pressure.

Doug Hamilton
1960 Triumph TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet