Trying to locate a Stag

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trying to locate a Stag
From: "David Waghorn" <waghorn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:31:32 -0800
Hi all,
 Today my dad dug out some old pictures of the Stag he used to own. He has
been looking to buy another one as he really misses the car. His was a 72
green with wire wheels and its CA license plate was 957 GJU (blue plates).
He doesn't remember the VIN but does remember that he sold it to a Judge who
actually had a few of them.
 This took place back in the late 70's to early 80's when he worked at
Jamestown in Long Beach as a Jag/Lotus mechanic. I know the details are
vague but if anyone knows anything about this car my dad would love to buy
it back.
Cheers,
David Waghorn
Riverside CA