Re: Connecticut

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Connecticut
From: "Scott Hershman" <FlyingBrick@hershman.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:28:08 -0500 with any abuse report
Your welcome to come over and help me work on my TR6.  I'm about 40 minutes
from New Canaan in New York.  My dashboard and steering column project ought
to be kicking off about then.  ;-)

Seriously many of the Triumphs in this area are put away after the first
snowfall not to come out again until April showers have washed the last of
the salt off the road.  Add in family obligations and you'll understand why
the Connecticut Triumph Register doesn't even schedule a meeting during the
month of December. A club member offered his heated garage for a December
tech session and the idea has not been developed yet.  Check the CTR site
http://www.ctriumph.com/ and see if anything materializes.  Triumph
enthusiasts are always wlecome.

Scott

. . . I am traveling to my brother's house in New Canaan, Connecticut for
the
holidays, December 11th through December 29th.  Does anyone know of any
Triumph related events happening in that corner of the country during
those dates?  . . .