Free TR6 Wheels & Trim

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free TR6 Wheels & Trim
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:44:07 -0500
It's time to clean out the shed and there's a set of TR6 rims and trim
pieces (trim ring, hubcap, emblem etc) from my 75 that have been sitting out
there for 6 years now. These are free to a good loving home and I'd like
them out of the shed before I make a dump run Thanksgiving week. If anyone's
interested, email me. At free.......... the price is right but you have to
pick them up as I'm not going to get into trying to ship these anywhere.
They're in Wallingford, CT about 15 miles above New Haven. First person to
the house gets them.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
Status at http://pages.cthome.net/BobD