Re: Spitfire Bonnet Wanted

To: millerls@ado13.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Bonnet Wanted
From: SDOliner@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:05:36 EST
I am forwarding this from the spridgets list.

In a message dated 11/16/03 5:53:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

<< I'm in need of the sections of a Spitfire bonnet that surround the side
 latches. I don't need the latches and don't want the full bonnet.  I found a
 couple of bonnets in the boneyard but they wanted too much for them and they
 were too good to cut up anyway.......

 If you have a rusty, bashed, decrepit, etc., etc. Spit bonnet and would be
 willing to cut out these areas for me please contact me off list at
 millerls@ado13.com >>

David Oliner