Re: silicon brake fluid-my story

Subject: Re: silicon brake fluid-my story
From: "M. Secrest" <vze34wdb@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:42:15 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
No flames, but I've had DOT 5 in both my Triumphs, converted from LMA w/a simple
bleed-through of silicone, w/zero problems.  Pedal is fine.  One of my M/C's was
from Apple, too.  IMHO, this beats the snot out of paint-eating fluid, since all
Triumph cylinders eventually leak.

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6