RE: Garage Space/GARAGEMAHALL

To: "'Greg Gelhar'" <ggelhar@gosignup.com>
Subject: RE: Garage Space/GARAGEMAHALL
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 20:53:36 -0500
Cc: "'Triumphs@autox. Net'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Greg, I appreciate your vote of confidence, and I will say that IF there
is significant interest then I would do some exploration.  I think it
would be cool too, but wouldn't want to be left holding the basket so to
speak.

Btw, entries have continued to accumulate, and I can only say that there
are some interesting work areas out there... some immaculate, some not
so, but all interesting nonetheless.

Cheers, and for those who have no idea what we are talking about go to
the following URL:  http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2/garagemahall.htm.

And as long as I'm sneakily drawing you guys in, please take a minute
and sign my guestbook.  Tell me what you like/dislike about the site, or
what you might like to see.  I view the website as my own inexpensive
form of therapy for dealing with life, cars and whatever.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2