re: Better News

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Better News
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 08:53:20 -0700
The price sounds very reasonable but I would consider adding the price
of hardened exhaust seats to the bill if you are going be using the car
as a driver and not a show piece. The intake seats aren't as critical
unless you plan on using the car as a daily driver that will see 10-20k
of use a year then it would be a good investment to do them as well.

Doug Hamilton
1960 Triumph TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet
1967 Chev C/10