Better News

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Better News
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:43:20 -0500
Well I dropped off the engine components to the machine shop, I asked
Steve the owner, to check for me my measurements in each of the cylinder
bores, and he uses a three point bore gauge. After checking each bore
(wish I had recorded his measurements) he informed me that this engine
had very little wear and that Standard rings is what was needed for the
pistons.
He also looked at and measured the crank journals as well. There again
all that is need is Standard bearings mains and rod.

His services will include the following for $265.00
Who does this price sound?..

Clean hot tank all components
Re-measure after cleaning
Deck the head and block
Regrind valves
Magniflux head
Insert new freeze plugs
Insert new cam bearings
Dress up chipped corner of head (DCO!!!)
Check valve spring
Hone cylinders
Remove cylinder ridge
Polish crank