Re: * I made it - Part 5 of 5

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "Wayne" <wayne@brazinski.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: * I made it - Part 5 of 5
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:50:25 -0600
I wrote:

> I took a lot longer to drive the 1300 miles from San Antonio to Saint Paul
> when I got the TR4.  I planned on having fun every night, and I did,
thanks
> to all my net friends from the Triumph, Lotus and autocrossing lists.
>
> Other than one terrifying period in fog north of De Moines, the weather
was
> not debilitating.
>
> If you are really bored, I will send you the story I wrote about the trip.

Many bored^h^h^h^h^hfrendly folks have replied that they want to see this
story, originally shown on this list and others in 2000.  Due to various
computer failures, it is temporarily unavailable.  If I don't send it to you
in one week, feel free to ask me again, as I should have it decanted by
then.

Phil "I'm not ignoring you" Ethier
West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com