RE: TR3A Fan and motor mount R+R

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A Fan and motor mount R+R
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 21:44:38 -0800
> I just dug out a beautiful TR6 fan and a couple of brand new
> motor mounts that
> I had brought years ago and never got around to installing on my
> 1959 TR3A.
> Can someone tell me if it is possible to replace these two items
> without havin
> to remove the front apron on my TR3?

I have removed the fan and extension from my 59 TR3A without removing the
apron.  Didn't try installing the larger TR6 tho, so I'm not certain there
is room to put it back.  I did have to drain the radiator, disconnect the
top hose, and take the radiator loose from it's mounts to get clearance to
undo the fan.

Randall