Re: Amber Warning Light On TR3

To: "JPG" <jpg2@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Amber Warning Light On TR3
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:02:35 -0800
Jack,
There are 2 "warning" lights on my TR3A, one red one (on the left) that
indicates the generator is not charging, and a green one (on the right) that
flashes when the turn signals are flashing.  I would guess that it's the
later that you are having problems with as I have seen those in amber.  It
would stay on if you had a bad bulb and the turn signal switch was turned
on, I imagine it would also stay on if the flasher was bad or wired wrong.
Those are the only reasons I can come up with other than a short somewhere.
I would start with the wiring diagram ans start tracing the turn signal
circuit to make sure it is solid.

JMHO, hope it helps.
Bob

Subject: Amber Warning Light On TR3