Re: Stuck parking brakes

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stuck parking brakes
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 20:46:19 -0500
Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about the parking brake.
I guess Monday AM I'll go and pull a wheel and see whats up.  Just hope
its something I can fix easy, I just hate working on the car away from
home,  No matter how many tools you bring, you never have what you need.
Thanks again for your insights.     John Mitchell  76 TR6     Shelton  CT