Re: I meant to check...

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I meant to check...
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:43:24 -0500
Hmmm... you mean there's NOT supposed to be smoke coming out from under the
dash when turn the lights on?  Wow... I always considered that a sign that
my taillights were getting juice. :)

Seriously... glad you got out of it with minimal damage!  Did you find out
what was actually causing the overload?  I'd think that all things being
equal, if you go with a smaller fuse, you'll just keep burning it until you
correct whatever was causing the problem to begin with (keep in mind that
this is coming from someone who believes that electricity is all "sparks and
magic" to begin with).

Good luck!

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas