RE: Toyota caliper upgrade

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Toyota caliper upgrade
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:16:48 -0700
Don't forget that you'll need the "late" TR6 caliper mounting bolts.  They
have an imperial thread, but a metric unthreaded diameter. IMHO, you should
also consider upgrading the rear wheel cylinders to 7/8" units to balance
the upgraded fronts. If you want to go to vented rotors, let me know and I
can give you the part numbers for the Toyota rotors and calipers to use.
Except for a small machining operation on the rotors, its as simple as the
non-vented Toyota upgrade.

Hope this helps,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA