Re: GT6+ Interior

To: Jim Muller <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Subject: Re: GT6+ Interior
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:56:52 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jim,

I had a REALLY GOOD response ready for that and almost clicked the
'send' button but then I remembered I may want to ask a favor of you
some time and anyway Sharon's apple butter is TASTY and, well, I changed
my mind.

--
Douglas Frank  DigitalWhoopsCompaqImeanHP Co.
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.       These are my principles;