Reading Airport Car Show

To: <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reading Airport Car Show
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:28:13 -0400
Hi- Just wondering if any list members are going to the "Cars' Planes and
Trains" weekend at Reading Airport (Reading Pa.) this weekend. Apparently this
is quite a show, featuring antique cars, model railroads and vintage aircraft.

This is what I copied from the "AOPA Online Newsletter" today:
FLYING DESTINATIONS IN THE EASTERN REGION THIS WEEKEND:
READING, PENNSYLVANIA. The Mid Atlantic Air Museum Presents Planes, Trains
& Automobiles, September 20 and 21 at Reading Regional/Carl A. Spaatz Field
(RDG). The show will feature restored buses, trucks, automobiles, the
aircraft of the Mid Atlantic Air Museum, and a 1,600- square-foot HO scale
train layout. Contact 610/372-7333, or visit the. Web site
( http://www.maam.org ).

I called, and the price is $10.00 per car, two persons included in the
admission(for cars being displayed)  Gates for display open at 7:30 am
Saturday, and the event is open 9am to 10pm Saturday, and 9-4 Sunday. There
will be a drive in movie night Saturday night, with a movie shown against the
outside hanger wall. They are also offering airplane rides for $25-$150.
depending on the vintage aircraft used. (I will be offering vintage Herald
rides for $5.00, until I have enough for a $150. vintage airplane ride...
lol)

I will be attending Saturday with the Herald, if all goes to plans.

Scott