Re: 3 WINDOW HARDTOP SEALS

To: lav.rhonda@verizon.net
Subject: Re: 3 WINDOW HARDTOP SEALS
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:18:11 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
If you have the old seal for reference, check out the J.C Whitney
catalog. they sell all kinds of generic weather stripping  and rubber
edge seals. I've bought stuff from them that worked better than the
original seals on both my Stag and XJ6, at a fraction of the cost. You
just have to be able to pick out what you need.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph